At JustLegal Marketing, we value education and helping students in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
To make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to offer an annual $1,000 scholarship to an individual who is currently attending or planning to attend an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
To apply for the scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 700+ word essay on the following topic:
Top Ten Digital Marketing Trends for Lawyers in
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by June 15, – 5 PM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (.doc / .docx). Links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants must submit show proof of enrollment in an accredited United States college or graduate school.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her education costs. The winner of the scholarship will be announced on July 15, . The winner’s article will be featured on our website and our social media feeds.